Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Pom and Graniit may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If you purchase Pom and Graniit’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Use of your Personal Information
- Pom and Graniit collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Pom and Graniit may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Pom and Graniit and its affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Pom and Graniit does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Pom and Graniit may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Pom and Graniit, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Pom and Graniit may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Pom and Graniit or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Pom and Graniit; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Pom and Graniit, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Pom and Graniit may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Pom and Graniit, in order to determine what Pom and Graniit services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Pom and Graniit to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Pom and Graniit. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Pom and Graniit website.
The Pom and Graniit website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Pom and Graniit pages, or register with Pom and Graniit site or services, a cookie helps JdJewelry to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Pom and Graniit website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Pom and Graniit features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Pom and Graniit services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Pom and Graniit secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Pom and Graniit uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Pom and Graniit does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Pom and Graniit may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Pom and Graniit, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe link provided.
Changes to this Statement
Pom and Graniit welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Pom and Graniit has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Pom and Graniit at:
Pom And Graniit Jewelry
610 South Broadway #615
Los Angeles, California 90014
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 310-554-8866
Effective as of January 26, 2018